When you come to live at Hope Inn Christ you become part of our family. You are accepted as you are. Life can be challenging; we are all on this journey together. We will never give up on you. You will have the support of the Hope Inn Christ family.
And Jesus said to her, “Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more.” Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.” — John 8:11-12
Hope Inn Christ is committed to your success and will provide you the following:
- Safe and stable home environment
- Transportation to all necessary appointments and activities, including jobs, school, etc.
- Basic necessities such as meals, clothing and hygiene
- Opportunity to further your education
- Assistance with job search and placement
- Aid in obtaining ID and/or driver’s license
- Financial management skills
- Encouragement to succeed
- Family activities and outings
- Access to substance abuse programs and treatments
- A faith based community
- Opportunities to grow closer to Christ through Bible studies, prayer and Christian fellowship